Business

Lifestyle

Politics

Society

Sports

Home » Tourism

Ecoland in Rila

Submitted on Saturday, 17 January 2009No Comment
Ecoland in Rila

A so-called “Ecoland” will be made in the Rila mountain. The project of the municipality costs 291 539 euro. Their partners are the Macedonian municipality Delchevo, the tourism forum of Pirin and the department responsible for the National park Rila. 90% of the finanicing is provided by the program FAR-Transborder collaboration. The remaining 10% are provided by the municipality of Blagoevgrad.

The place is meant for the entertainment of children and will feature a wall for climbing, rope bridge, benches and picnic tables, etc.

Popularity: 1%

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • email
  • Technorati
  • Live
  • MySpace
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Twitter
  • Wikio

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.

More news from Tourism

» Borovets starts new winter season on December 20
» Bulgaria's Bansko opens officially winter season 2009/2010
» International tourists visiting Bulgaria generate two billion euro revenue
» Palma de Mallorca cooperates with Bulgaria's Sandanski in the sphere of tourism
» Bulgarian tourists have wide range of winter tourism opportunities in Europe