Burgas Plaza officially opens doors
The first modern trade center in Burgas – Burgas Plaza officially opened doors. With it’s 60 million euro investment, the trade center is among the biggest investments of the municipality of Bourgas.
The building is located in the northern part of the city – on the boulevard “Transportna”, near the highway to Sofia. It sprawls over 39 thousand square metres and has two stores. Burgas Plaza is the first shopping mall in Bulgaria with an open parking lot on the rooftop of the trade center.
The number of potential clients of Burgas Plaza is over 450 thousand people from the city and the region. They have over ninety shops (26 000 square km. shopping area), restaurants (600 sq. m.), cafes (900 sq. m.) and an open parking lot with 1270 slots at their disposal. The market grounds cover 90% of the area.
The shops in the trade center began opening gradually as early as March 2009.